Friday 25 July 2008

Beverly's Secret and Kikey



Today, actually I have plan to relax. But after blogging here and there. Found a wonderful news.

"" Everybody attention, the 2 girl Blogger at USA meet each others at Portland and Kikey stayed into Beverly's Secret's house. "

There is wonderful news.

In order to share the happiness with them. Hence, i must declared at here for all Kikey and Bcerly's Secret friend and supporter know about this fantastic and updating news. Pls view Beverly's secret blog and Kikey blog to update more information.


Hahahaahahhhhhhhhh

4 comments:

Kikey Loo said...

Thank you stockname!
I really have a great time with Beverly... (^.^)
She so friendly, helpful and nice!!

Kikey Loo said...

by the way, i had add this blog to my link...

have a nice day!! (^.^)

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

Lolx...I also want to meet them !

Beverly's Secret said...

Ermm..

1st of all, we meet in Portland instead of specifically at my house.

Secondly, I'm from Beverly's Secret instead of Beverly Secret :p

Thirdly, thank you for posting about me, about kikey and about us!!!

have a great one :D