Tuesday 24 February 2009

Jess's Blog


She is Jess, and introduced in her profile by long long story by faithful. stayed at NY.
She said: -
"I am all classy, love all the old stuff..I love the secondhand book store, just something about it always catch my attention.I love oldies, especially the 60s.. What else? Pop, Blues, Jazz, Rocks, Musical and more. I love Italy. I have met a lot of people. I have seen lots of thing and live in the different stories. The only thing i have found from my experiences, from young to young adult, from music to arts is what makes you happy is the only thing that matters. Everything else is just life and like it or not life is like a cup of coffee. If anyone knows what that means. To sum up. I like people, places, animals, and food. Need i say more?"

1 comment:

♫.音乐♀|ùí.♫ said...

dizzy...my inggeris not so good...psps...hehe