Monday 18 August 2008

A SKY GIRL (G)


When u enter this add http://kl-jiani.blogspot.com/ u can view a beautiful paint and She is waiting at the corner to put her "wish".

Romance and beautiful view. Pls use difference way to view the top of the page. Maybe u can know better.

Apart of the above, I think she is very emotional girl . I assume she carry full of emotion. I can imagine while she is start writing her blog, she was easily droped all her "LOVE" into the blog.

Finally, while you start reading and viewing her blog, you can feel every singel word carry her sweety wish.

Do you feel that? I REALLY FEEL THAT SINCERITY!!!!!!!!!!
"Written by sky girl
快樂,是建築在賺到錢的基礎上幸福,是建築在有人陪你分享你的快樂
兩者你都擁有了嗎?
無論如何,大家都要快樂與幸福喔~ ^^"

1 comment:

JiaNi said...

Woow..so proud that i can be one of the "beautiful girl blogger"..anyway..really thanks alot to intro my blog...^^